LUXURIOUS VILLAS IN PORTO RAFTI, EAST ATTICA, GREECE
- Porto Rafti is a well known, social and tourist resort of East Attica. Its natural beauty and the crystal clear waters have established this picturesque coastal area as an attraction for the Greek capital’s inhabitants. Ease of access, modern and old style coffee shops, sea-side fish taverns, restaurants and night clubs, organized and free swimming beaches, free therapeutic mud baths, super markets and shops for everything one may desire, all share in making Porto Rafti the best all year round sea-side resort nearest to Athens.
- No more than 250 meters away from the sea and the church of St. Marina, our company is constructing a housing estate consisting of four (4) independent blocks, of three (3) luxurious villas each. Twelve (12) independent and extravagant villas are being built in total and seven (7) are offered for sale.
- Each villa is being made with superb architectural character and excellent quality of construction. The structural materials used are of the best available quality and the finishing (tiles, bathrooms, windows, kitchens, doors and accessories etc), chosen by our company’s architects, come from the most well-known firms in Greece and abroad (e.g. Italy) so as to create the perfect living environment and atmosphere.
- For these villas a special earthquake engineering study has been carried out, by our company’s qualified civil engineers, providing an earthquake co-efficient 200% higher from the one directed by the Greek Earthquake Engineering Regulations, while none of the architectural character, design and atmosphere was deducted or reduced.
- Each villa’s total surface is 190-200m2, divided between an elevated basement, ground and first floor and has a passenger lift to all floors. Included are 3 bedrooms, a living room, a sitting room, a dining room, 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, 1 WC, a fireplace, a Jacuzzi bath, etc. Each villa has its own parking lot, a BBQ, and a storage room. All villas have a wonderful view of the sea as well as view of the beautiful forest and mountain that surrounds the area. The housing estate is not visually restricted in any direction and blends wonderfully in the all year island holiday atmosphere of Porto Rafti.
- Each complex of three (3) villas has a swimming pool with Jacuzzi and each villa in the complex has its own roof pergola, outdoor sitting area and independent garden, taking full advantage of the magnificent Greek weather.
Porto Rafti is only 35 kilometers away from Athens (30 min.) through the modern motorway of “Attiki Odos”. It is also very close to the National Airport of Athens “Eleftherios Venizelos” (15 min.), as well as at the stations of the Subway and the Suburban Railway (15 min.).
On the island of Porto Rafti (one of the three that exist at the entrance of the Porto Rafti bay), many archeological finds have been discovered, dated back to the 4th and 5th century B.C. The little church of St. Marina, built back in the 13th century, is now renovated and forms a place where many social festivals and sacraments take place.