ID : 23724
The Villa is located in Dilion. The area is fenced with a wall made from the island’s famous noble marble. The residence is situated on the top of the plot, ensuring its unobstructed view. The estate’s permit allows the development of an additional 1.000 sq.m in new building.
- 100 sq.m lounge area constructed in the traditional ancient Greek island style.
- 45 sq.m kitchen area with an amenity area and auxiliary spaces.
- 5 double bedrooms in quiet parts of the building.
- 1 elegant master bedroom divided into 2 levels.
- 1 presidential suite.
- 1 large internal corridor impressively decorated with ancient Greek references.
- 4 bathrooms equally distributed in the building serving the bedrooms with discretion and elegance.
- 1 large recreation room with a billiard table and a fitness area
- 1 tavern that can host over 100 guests.
In the external area there are 2 towers capable of accommodating 4 guests.
There is also a garage with 4 parking spaces and security door.
150 sq.m pool with waterfalls, complete mechanical equipment and Jacuzzi.
3 wooden ovens, 2 in the tavern and 1 external with a barbeque.
Heli-port with all the regulatory specifications.
1.000 sq.m vineyard area for wine production and grapes.
200 sq.m greenhouse for cultivation of vegetables.
2 impressive entrances.
The island of Paros is located in the center of the Cyclades island group, it is one of the most popular islands of the Cyclades, which has regular connection with Athens during the whole year (either by plane or boat).
The Villa is located in Dilion, Paroikia.