ID : 23722
In a serene landscape overlooking the dazzling seashore this wonderful private villa of 232 sq.m living area set on an expansive plot of 2.700 sq.m encapsulates the blissful calm of an island paradise.
- The ground floor of 128 sq.m consists of the spacious living room with the wooden ceiling and the built-in fireplace, the dining area, the fully fitted kitchen with its built-in devices and the two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with all rooms offering direct access to the swimming pool and outdoor terraces.
- The first floor of 46,5 sq.m features another bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a large terrace with panoramic views to the sea, the surrounding islands and beautiful landscape.
- The lower floor of 57,5 sq.m consists of an extra bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The garden around the house is landscaped with parterres for planting flowers.
The property also offers an outdoor storage room.
• Large outside siting area
• Open porch(es)
• Build-in large closets
• Energy-efficient fireplace-Cassette
- The villa features wooden frames of German technology made of tropical timber with opening and closing mechanisms, double waterproof rubbers for the energy windows and mosquito screens.
- The floors both indoors and outdoors are made from durable materials such as marble from Naxos, wood and slush grout.
- The baths feature pebble shower floors, built in wash bins with porcelain sinks of the highest quality, European plumbing fixtures and all other necessities.
- The kitchen is fitted with sufficient cupboard space made of high quality semi-solid wood, a high quality faucet and sink.
- All bedrooms are fitted with large wooden wardrobes while the living room ceilings are made of wood that can be painted by the owner.
- The villa is equipped with pre-installation specifics for the placement of heating, air conditioning and alarm systems, advanced electrical installation systems with internet network sockets, satellite television and foundational grounding.
- The villa also features a sewage treatment system, with underground disposal for the used water.
- An independent water tank with a capacity of up to 30 cubic meters where rainwater gathers.
- Water heater of 80 litters.
The island of Paros is located in the center of the Cyclades island group, it is one of the most popular islands of the Cyclades, which has regular connection with Athens during the whole year (either by plane or boat).
The villa is situated on a low hilltop of Tzane, near the Golden Beach of Paros in the south-eastern part of the island.
Nestled in an area of incomparable beauty this exquisite home offers panoramic views of the bay, the Golden beach and the surrounding islands allowing home owners to enjoy utmost privacy and relaxation in close proximity to the cosmopolitan beach.